Join us for an interactive webinar
UHN’s Technology Development & Commercialization (TDC) invites all UHN Clinicians, Researchers, and Staff to learn about commercializing your discoveries through an interactive webinar!
You will learn about Intellectual Property and how to work with TDC when you have invented something, including how commercialization is the critical path to getting your discovery into the market and into patients’ hands. We will address questions such as:
- What does COVID 19 mean for commercialization?
- What is Intellectual Property and how do you know you have an invention?
- When do you qualify as an Inventor?
- When and how do you patent your invention?
- Who owns inventions you make while working at UHN?
- How do you get compensated if your invention makes money?
- What if you want to launch a start-up around your invention?
- How does Technology Development & Commercialization support you?
- What are some success stories of inventions created at UHN?
- How does the IP policy apply to you, and what are the recent changes you should be aware of?
You will also have an opportunity to ask TDC any questions on these or related topics during the Q&A following the presentation.
Date: Thu, 23 July 2020
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
Location: Zoom webinar
Registration: Registration is required HERE; Zoom webinar link will be emailed to all registrants prior to the webinar
We look forward to (virtually) seeing you there!
Any questions of comments? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.